More and more companies are entering into cross-border contracts and agreements. It is becoming easier to market, negotiate and enter into contracts in other countries, without even having to meet face to face. It is also becoming cheaper and easier to transport and deliver goods.
The second edition of International Business Law has been revised and updated in accordance with the most recent legislation and rules.
The book covers:
• international sources of law
• international dispute resolution
• private and procedural international law
• the law behind various business models
• formation of international sales contracts
• international sales
• terms and conditions of sales and delivery
• securing the purchase price
• transport law
• public procurement law
• competition law
• employment law.
The book is primarily intended for students on the Bachelor programme in International Business and Marketing, but with its practical hands-on approach it is also ideally suited for practitioners.