This is an i-book, an interactive version of the printed book with added digital tools including search, notebook and reading aloud of the text. I-books can be accessed from a computer, tablet or smartphone from anywhere with internet access. The e-key gives you access to the i-book for a period of 36 months from the date of purchase.
International Business Law focuses on the rules that govern the relationship between traders from two or more countries.
In recent years, it has become much easier for traders to enter into agreements across borders. It is easy to market one’s product, negotiate, and conclude agreements in other countries without having to meet in person. Furthermore, transport and delivery no longer necessarily need to be
complicated or costly.
International Business Law examins:
- International sources of law and international dispute resolution
- Private international law
- International conclusion of contracts and sales
- Sales and delivery
- Intellectual property rights
- International marketing and advertising
- EU competition rules and the EU Services Directive
- Methods of distribution
- Securing the purchase price
- Employment Law Issues
The target audience of the book are students on the PBA programmes, espeicially the PBA in international sales and marketing management, but it will also be of interest to others.